Thailand Update

The adventures of the Winkles Family on their first trip to Thailand. Read all about the adjustments to culture and environment, or be reminded of just how sarcastic Roger can actually be.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, AZ, United States

I am a Christian who recently took his first major mission trip to Peru. Whoa!

Saturday, August 02, 2014

#036 Thailand Update: Ostentatious... Or not?

When I was in Thailand in early July, I spent some time at a weekend home and garden show getting ideas for furniture in our Thailand home. As I looked at all the options, one word came to mind that made that gave me something new to teach my Thai friends. That word was "ostentatious." I visited another exhibition this weekend with Livonia and some of that same furniture was there. This time,
I managed to get a picture of one of them. I'll leave it up to you to determine if my wording was accurate.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Bi-Tech Exhibition Center, Thailand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home